Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tucson Family Photographer | Burnett Family-First Things First! | Tucson, Sierra Vista, Arizona

The Burnett family photoshoot was our first family session after relocating to Arizona this summer and this maiden session sure set the bar high for our new digs! Becky and JL and their trio of sweethearts couldn't have been easier to work with and the camera loved them all, I mean, aren't they gorgeous?!  Oh and they brought along their super cool dogs Molly and Baymax too! BIG thanks to this beautiful crew for extending us their AZ hospitality...we think we'll stay for a bit!
!


11 comments:

  1. These family photos are so cute!! Are these in Tucson? What a great photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for your comments! Yep, these were all taken at the Ricon Farmer's Market and the Burnett Family were so fun and great to work with!

      Delete
  2. Hi Sarah! I have family near Tucson and I'm going to be visiting them next year, I'd love to hire you as our photographer to document our reunion! I'll be in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! I have family in Tucson and I'll definitely be hiring you as our photographer to document our reunion next spring. I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You are such a great photographer! I'm looking for a family photographer when I travel to Tuscon next month, can't wait to chat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this session!!!! You are such a talented Tucson family photographer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous family and an awesome location in Tucson! I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous family and an awesome location in Tucson! These are great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous images! My sister lives in Tuscon and needs a family photographer. I'm sending her your info!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pass though Tuscon a few times a year, I'd love you to be the photographer for our family portraits this year. I'll be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love these! Im not far from tucson Id love for you to be our family photographer

    ReplyDelete