Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Tucson Family Photographer | Teen Princess | Tucson, Sierra Vista, Arizona


Zoe is a brand new teenager, in fact she just celebrated her 13th birthday at Disneyland this past July.  And I can't help but think that our days spent at Disneyland somewhat inspired this shoot.  Before she got too grown up, I really wanted some fairly-tale, princess inspired pictures of our not-so little Zoe!  So we packed up some princess essentials, our little dog Coco and headed out to a really cool old ghost town not too far from home.  I couldn't have asked for better lighting, the cloud cover was perfect and we had the entire place to ourself.  As I snapped I was so excited because I knew these pictures would be everything I envisioned them to be and as I edited them over the next few days the tears came...our little girl was becoming a beautiful young woman and I'm so thankful I didn't wait one more day to capture this time.  I know it won't be too long and she won't be so willing to dress up and pose for me and sooner than that she really will be all grown-up.














No comments:

Post a Comment